The problem with anime shows is that they are almost always based off a manga and then I’m left with the conundrum of do I keep watching? Or do I go read the manga? And should I read past the plot of the anime? Or should I not spoil it? Life’s tough choices….
Introducing the Social Intelligence Test! From what I can tell, it’s sponsored by Harvard and it’s rather interesting. The basis is you look at pictures of people going through different emotions and decide what emotion they’re feeling. The trick is, you can only see their eyes.
How well can you read people? I never thought I was good at it, but I scored rather high on this test. It was a very interesting experience! I highly recommend taking this!
13 out of 36…
29 out of 36, drawing probably helped.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Today’s Artist’s Toolbox addition is a handy hair tutorial! Whether you’re looking to color long hair or short, red, blonde or black, this tutorial will help you coif all your characters’ manes!